Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Faeries in my Studio



Faerie Piper II
Original Watercolour Illustration

We've been blessed with a couple of days of warmer weather lately and, although there are still patches of snow in the fields, I'm hopeful that Spring has decided to grace us with her presence, at last.

I won't be planting my garden for at least another month. I wait until the farmers start seeding their fields before I get too enthusiastic about it. They know better than I when the time is right.

My artistic muse seems to have opened the door and let faeries in my studio. This is the second in what is shaping up to be a series of watercolour illustrations featuring sprites and wood nymphs.

 Buy my artwork here.

6 comments:

Grace said...

Totally and thoroughly enchanting. *sigh*

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's right -- never plant anything on the Canadian prairies until the May long weekend. And even then, it doesn't hurt to wait a week or so later.

Catherine said...

Gosh - with all you have been creating you must be running out of paper! LOL! Time for more?
Enjoy the lovely rainy day my friend.
xo Catherine

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams said...

I like that you are tripping down the moon light path.

Jen

altadenahiker said...

I wonder what tune she's playing.

simply bev said...

Lovely faeries! I'm glad that the rainy day was inspiring!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin